A high-performing board is both productive and efficient. It aids the telco in fulfilling its vision, without creating undue burdens. Each director makes a vital contribution to deliberations and decision-making. The board is a harmonious and unified body.
Good governance is the framework for high-performing boards. The special Cronin webinar is based on decades of experience working with telco boards, learning best practices and identifying common needs.
The program covers –
- Director Qualifications and Requirements
- Micromanagement Traps to Avoid
- Board Protocols and Best Practices
- Director Rights
- Board Succession Planning
- Board Evaluation Tool – a complimentary 12-point report card to grade your board’s effectiveness
The one-hour online session is an instant booster to board performance and establishes a pathway to greater success over time. Cronin president Tim Owens is well known for his blunt, but productive style and for challenging norms. Directors will be refreshed and motivated to make positive changes for the greater good of the telco.